******To apply for this property online please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au or click on request an inspection to be provided with application link to tenant options.
**In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting properties, to do this please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
This will allow our team to have you pre approved subject to inspecting properties and take the stress out of moving and approvals.
- Drive into Yarrabilba down Yarrabilba Drive
- Turn left at the second round about onto Summerview Ave
- Follow Summerview Ave
- Take the second right onto Treeline Circuit
24 Treeline has been designed to have space for everyone in the family. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Media room, Double garage with a convenient study nook and a stylish entertainment nook. Not to mention solar panels to save on those electricity bills!
* Open plan galley style kitchen over looking the spacious living areas
* The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
* The living areas are air conditioned, with raked ceilings, giving an extra sensation of space throughout
* An additional tiled media room is located just off the kitchen but still gives a sense of separation away from the main living space
* Leading out to the alfresco entertainment area, the external living space is of great proportion and overlooks the big backyard
* Four bedrooms feature built-in-robes and stainless steel ceiling fans
* The master bedroom includes it's own ensuite bathroom and ample walk-in-robe
* An internal, separate laundry is equipped with linen cupboard and bench space and has external access
* Double remote control garage
* Study nook
* 213 sqm House
* 400 sqm Block
* Solar Panels
* Smart wired home connected to OptiComm via the estate's fiber network for internet, Pay TV and/or phone line connections
* PETS ON APPLICATION
Please don't hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the 'Book Inspection' button or 'Email the Agent'.
We live here - we work here - we love here
Yarrabilba is the perfect combination of surburban living surrounded by rural retreats. This family friendly and community minded development is just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway making it an easy drive to the Gold Coasts renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is home to a variety of cafes, shops, schools, parks and community facilities with so much more yet to come. This vibrant community run many annual events including Halloween and Carols in the Parklands.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. It offers a strong community making it the perfect place for whatever stage of life you are at.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Community Groups -
Yarrabilba Cricket Association
Yarrabilba Touch Association
Yarrabilba Community Association/Yarrabilba Connect
General Services -
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Razor Bros Barber Shop
Bridgestone Tyres and Auto
Thairapy Hair & Beauty
ACS Legal Solutions
Australian Conveyancing Solutions
Raising Flowers Yarrabilba
Kids Therapy Club
Vibe Massage and Aesthetics
ITP Income Tax Professionals
Thom & Anns Cafe
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
That Wrap Place
Jimbos Fish and Chip
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Secondary College
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clare's Catholic Primary school
San Damiano College (opening Jan 2021)
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
Health and Fitness-
South East Skin clinic
MyHealth GP Clinic
Terry White Chemist
Live Fit Yarrabilba (GYM)
Absolute Physio and Rehab
Little Snappers Swim School
Parks and recreation-
Shaw Street Oval sporting fields, tennis and netball courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Australia Yarrabilba run
Darlington Park with water play area
Public gym equipment parks
And so many more
It's time to call this growing community home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.